Thank you lord for showing so mercy ...

Rusap

Servant of All
Thank you lord for showing so mercy and grace on me. thank you for the blessing which you have showed on me and on my life. God is great not because I pray and I love, but because my lord is merciful and graceful and great to perform his miracles on all even the people don't know him. Love you father god almighty for the blessing and love in my life. AMEN AMEN AMEN...........
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I was praying to God I don’t wanna open my eyes … I just want them to stay closed. Everyday I would wake up, go for breakfast, study, apply then I would see rejection emails for job, no msg from the person I love. Felt like I just wanna remain in bed and don’t deal with anything in...
Replies
7
Views
216
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:8 – “They would not be like their ancestors-a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:8 is a warning to future...
Replies
9
Views
152
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:14 : In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire. Historical Context This miracle took place during the Israelites’ journey from Egypt to the Promised Land. After God delivered them from...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,264
Messages
16,820,666
Members
651,297
Latest member
Throuspurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom