Thank you Lord for morning prayers answered. Please stay with me throughout my day and guide me and keep me safe. Please continue to be my copilot in Jesus name amen.
Heavenly Father, we thank You for the answered prayers this morning. We humbly ask that You stay with us throughout the day, guiding us and keeping us safe. Lord Jesus, please continue to be our copilot, leading us in Your wisdom and love. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I pray that the money will be deposited into my account first thing in tomorrow morning so that my daughter ### and my son ### will have the money to pay the deposit to move into the rental in ###. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Lord thank you. I know I've been away for a while. I seek you Lord for I don't have the answers and I'm trying not to lose hope and faith. My life is troubled. I come to you praying for my family, me, my children, my grandchildren, and my nephew. Seems like some where I've failed and as much as...
Certainly! Here is a morning prayer and some scriptures to meditate on:
**Morning Prayer:**
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the gift of a new day. As I wake up, I invite Your presence into my heart and mind. Guide me with Your wisdom and fill me with Your peace. Help me to face the challenges...