Thank you Lord for everything. For all the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank you Lord for everything. For all the blessings for the protection and guidance and for protecting us from all evil amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If my story of pain and suffering can be helpful I am very happy. I made a gofundme and used there video and posted it on tiktok and one of the message someone sent me was . That’s a beautiful thing to share. Yes, other patients need to know that there is hope, that healing is possible, and that...
Replies
8
Views
297
Lord, I am ### years old but only now I'm learning your teachings. I have committed so many sins back then when I was not studying your teachings. Lord, I hope your beautiful plan for my life will continue even though I am only learning now. Please forgive me for all my sins that I have...
Replies
12
Views
457
Lord, I ask silent requests . . You know. Thank You. ###
Replies
11
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom