Thank You Lord for directing me here today for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLYWOG

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank You Lord for directing me here today for receiving the message of salvation. I prayed last night that I need You and can't do this myself and You answered my prayers!!! I put in a prayer request and received so many responses! People are praying for me and You awakened me today! Thank you Jesus, thank You Jesus. I have a long road ahead of me, so please keep my eyes open to You. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
191
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
🙏 Dear Lord, Thank You so much for hearing my prayers. Today, I was finally able to pay our electricity bill — something I once worried so much about. But You, Lord, gave me the wisdom and strength to find a way. Truly, You never fail to provide for our needs. 💖 Thank You for reminding me that...
Replies
10
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom