Thank you Lord for bringing us to the end ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sboarding09

Humble Servant of All
Thank you Lord for bringing us to the end of another work week. I pray we all have a good, positive day and look forward to a fun and safe trip this weekend. Let us enjoy our time together and make lasting memories. Guide us to achieve our goals, let ### have a smooth transition when moving in with us and continue to be with our family and friends and lift our spirits. Amen.
 
I pray that the Lord will hear your prayer requests. It is His pleasure to bless His children. He is the author and finisher of our faith. In the mighty name of Jesus, the name above all names. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
218
THANKS LORD I PRAYED for neighbors to vacate premises who were doing witchcraft practice, one neighbor ### he vacated premises as lord Jesus transferred him to other place. Please let other ### also move out doing occult practices, today suddenly glass broke and hit my husband in foot heavy...
Replies
8
Views
161
Psalm 78:13: He divided the sea, and caused them to pass through; and he made the waters to stand as an heap. Commentary on this verse: Sin dispirits men, and takes away the heart. Forgetfulness of God's works is the cause of disobedience to his laws. This narrative relates a struggle...
Replies
7
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom