Thank you Lord for answering these prayers upon these ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lab

Beloved of All
Thank you Lord for answering these prayers upon these pages to your Glory, Amen
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request that you have posted.

God I ask in Jesus' name please send more faithful prayer warriors to this site. God answer every prayer posted on this site according to Your perfect will and timing. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
223
Dear heavenly father God I rebuke and doubt or toxicness or problem within or between me and any of my relations please empty all negative and bad thoughts from our brains and hearts remove and feeling or doubt that will bind us against eachother somehow please removed banish delete those...
Replies
6
Views
114
Lord Jesus, I want to take a moment today, not to ask for anything but to thank you for everything. Thank you for answering my prayer and for the fact the ### and ### are talking once again. Lord God, thank you for answering my prayer at the right time. Amen
Replies
10
Views
513
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom