Thank you Lord for all your wonderful blessings. I have so much to be thankful for. I pray that we have a safe blessed holiday week. I come to you gracefully and pray for everyone that is struggling financially. I pray for all my family struggling financially. I pray for health and a financial blessing. Inflation in our Country is a financial burden on everyone. I feel overwhelmed but I pray with faith knowing God always answers. In Jesus name I pray.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another life and thank you for all the blessings that come my way. Thank you for the financial blessings I just got. I am so grateful for this - I pray in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
57
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
225
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,133
Messages
16,807,551
Members
650,572
Latest member
Gwuitargate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom