Thank You Lord For All Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnipoh1008

Humble Servant of All
A policeman accosted me last month because of an expired car registration. He didn’t give me any ticket but told me to have it registered asap, which I did the very next day. Last night I figured in a vehicular accident with that car. Thank God nobody was hurt. In addition to that,

I just can’t imagine how much trouble I would be in now if the Lord hadn’t had my car re-registered before this incident.

This morning I went to Enterprise to get a loaner, and then proceeded to the dealership where I brought my car. I somehow misplaced my phone and couldn’t find it. Anyway, I called my cell the moment I got back home and the reception at the dealership answered. She told me somebody found my phone and gave it to her. I drove back there and I got my cell back.

Big things, little things… I will always be thankful to the Lord. “For surely, O Lord, You bless the righteous, You surround them with Your favor as with your shield”. In the loving name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

End of all things is at hand! Even as the Master declared, "Surely I come quickly," Revelation 22:20. We are living in the last, and final generation that will behold the soon coming King of kings, and Lord of lords. JESUS IS COMING BACK! ARE YOU READY? In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
11
Views
203
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and confidence, knowing that You hear the prayers of Your children. Lord, I lift up ###, his cabinet, and leaders throughout the world. Grant them wisdom...
Replies
10
Views
242
The end of all things is HERE! The beast of Revelation will reveal that he is God in the rebuilt temple. The mark of the beast will given for without it no one will be able to buy or sell. Christians will have to give their lives by beheading, and yes there is NO pre-trib. rapture so Christians...
Replies
9
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,495
Messages
16,811,670
Members
650,836
Latest member
Gwoundurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom