Thank you Lord for all that you have granted. There is a young lad of

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Thank you Lord for all that you have granted. There is a young lad of 4 years old right now who was just in a house fire & is in critical condition here in Calgary, Alberta Canada. Please pray for him to get well. I ask this in the name of the heavenly father.

Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR PEACE! REBEL NEWS Moments ago, heavily-armed RCMP officers advanced on the 500 or so truckers who are blockading the Alberta-Montana border in the town of Coutts, demanding an end to vaccine mandates and lockdowns. (There's one lane that is always open) It was a stand-off...
Replies
Views
Lord thank you. Please let the young man I spoke to have been honest and that my student loans are forgiven. That I get the email or paper confirmation soon. Thank you everyone for your prayers Please continue to pray for this matter for me. I have financial difficulties and need all the breaks...
Replies
Views
Lord thank you. Please let the young man I spoke to have been honest and that my student loans are forgiven. That I get the email or paper confirmation soon. Thank you everyone for your prayers Please continue to pray for this matter for me. I have financial difficulties and need all the breaks...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom