Thank You Lord for a Beautiful ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray for my wife/my best friend/my caretaker ### who passed away in her sleep on Thursday. I miss her so much. I pray for her soul, that Almighty God welcome her at the gates of heaven and may she sit at the side of Jesus Christ as a beautiful Angel. May she finally rest in peace...
Replies
11
Views
212
I SPEAK LIFE THAT I GET TO LIVE AND HAVE MY BEAUTY OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ENERGY HEALED LAND IN MY NAME BY WATER GREATLYYYYY A PEACEFUL LIFE IN HARMONY GREAT PLACE TO LIVE IM HEALED BECAUSE IM EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IN THE GRAND DESIGN OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WITH MY CROWN 👑 ON MY HEAD AS THE...
Replies
9
Views
148
I don't know how to cause dry cracked skin all around my feet because I don't know where that comes from. All I want to see is my beautiful feet without any dry cracked skin all over my feet to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom