Thank You Lord And Pray For ### Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mei
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mei

Guest
My son's last 2 exams results have improved and I thank the Lord for granting him the intelligence and energy. He has 4 more exams in the next 5 days. He is getting lots of distractions from a girl. I pray that he will continue to study hard and focus, and his studies not to be suffered as a result of this distraction, and that this girl understands. He is tired but I pray that God will continue to give him guidance, energy and wisdom for the next few days. Please pray that God would be there to lead and guide him during his exams. Thank you
 
Lord, I pray to you for granting success to ###'s son Lord. Lord bless him and send him the Holy Spirit so that he can attempt his exams well and succeed as per your Holy Will Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
i do pray for ### son to have easy exams ahead. I do pray for him in the name of Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
193
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
225
Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom