Thank You Jesus

  • Thread starter Thread starter orphanscare
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

orphanscare

Guest
Dear Father in Heaven,

I Praise you and Worship you for all your blessings. You are a mighty God and Gracious God. Thank you so much for giving your life for my sins. And you have risen on the 3rd day so that we may live. Thank you for your sacrifice.

I beg you to bless the children of ### ( www.###.org ) and supply their needs. You are a God of compassion and love. Bless these less fortunate children. Give us your wisdom to bring them up as your children. Thank you for hearing my prayer. In Jesus Most Precious name. Amen
 
Loving Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer. Bless the children of ### Lord for we know that children always have a special place in your heart. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Please answer this ### prayers.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I just wanted to thank you again for helping me have a great day today. Thank you for helping me not drink alcohol today. I woke up early and for a moment I felt like having a cold beer and a glass of whiskey and sprite. Then I over came that feeling and I went back to sleep. I had a...
Replies
12
Views
239
Thank you Jesus for answered prayers! I pray that you will touch all those who call your name.
Replies
8
Views
129
I thank Jesus for coming down from heaven to have my sins forgiven and my life of abundance. I accept and receive all with gratitude and take nothing for granted 🙏🏾
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,636
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom