Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord. The ...

Janet Masitsa

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord. The day has ended just arrived home. Thank you for taking care of my children, thank you taking care of my family, neighbours, workmates and everyone in ###. Thank you to bringing me this far Oh Lord. Surround me and my children with the blood of Jesus Christ. We pray God of T.B Joshua to protect my families especially in the coming Holidays, new year and always. Thank you Jesus for dying for us bcoz of our sins. Thank you all members of the ###, ###. God bless you, long life ###. Thank you, thank you! Please pray for me, My Job, my children ### ### ### who works in ###, He plans to come to ### next year God open the ways. ### ### ###, ### ### ###, their education, their Job. Pray for ### she is hot-tempered in the house she keeps on fighting with her brother on petty issues, am tired of this situation may this evil spirit get out from them in Jesus Christ for ever and ever Amen. Please accompany me in the prayer.
 
God bless your family. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude. Thank You for Your provision in helping me through our move out and move in. When I was anxious and unsure, You made a way. When I was weak, You carried me. Lord, as I continue to settle our responsibilities, please guide my steps in paying...
Replies
6
Views
268
  • Article Article
Have You Prayed About It? https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2026/01/have-you-prayed-about-it.html
Replies
5
Views
468
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom