Thank You Jesus Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank you Jesus for protection today my enemies tried to attack me three times today in church. really ### when I think about it. I love my enemies and bless those who curse me. I will not give insult for insult but a blessing instead. I thought you were far from me Jesus but you are near, it just seems Far.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus praise u Jesus love u Jesus. ### father help me do the best n utilze the knowledge n skill u have blessed me with to the fullest to do ur holy will. ### bless our family our children with the best to do ### holy will. Bless ### help ### to concentrate to every detail and do ###...
Replies
9
Views
169
To God definitely be the glory for his son Jesus my lord and savior. This morning I attended a first Sunday communion service at my primary sanctuary I could not be in the location but got it online Let me tell you I have never been so blessed by a service as did today not only did I get the...
Replies
15
Views
256
Aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary thank you for being our living loving God and blessings us n keeping us close to ur heart to do ur holy will. Father thank you for being the head of our family and leading us guiding us blessing us in abundacne of ur grace love n blessings. Father...
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom