Thank You Jesus I Love You!

  • Thread starter Thread starter engride
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

engride

Guest
PRAISE the LORD! THE YOU JESUS for ALL that YOU do and have done for me and my family. I could not do ANYTHING with out you and only you. THANK YOU for ALL my PRAYERS you have answerd, THANK YOU. I would like to PRAY for all the members of PRAYER REQUEST.COM MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL. AMEN
 
engride we are all thank-ful to Christ the whole world should be in great belief! Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen...Amen....Amen !!!
 
Thank You, Father, for all the blessings You have bestowed upon ### and all of us. You are Almighty God, our protector and loving and merciful Father and we offer You all the praise and glory. AMEN AND AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You made me so happy by listening to every word I said. You are healing me so fast. My body is getting calm and relaxed. You handle everything inside my body that is bother wrong because you fix it immediately. That's why I love you, God! You are so good all the time!
Replies
11
Views
140
Thank you, dear Jesus, for always listening to our prayers, and for being with us in the deep valley, where we often have to be alone, but still not because the Lord is with us and refreshes us and comforts us. What a wonderful God we have, All glory to the name of Jesus. keep praying for me...
Replies
5
Views
241
  • Article Article
I have emotions for you, but it’s not what I want. It doesn’t always mean the end of love, it signals emotional disconnection, unmet needs, or the search for… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom