Thank you Jesus ..I have testimony after ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope that my testimony will be an encouragement to someone. I have been a Christian most of my life. When I was just a ### year old boy I went to what is called a RYDC(Regional Youth Developement Center, ie kiddie jail) I had ran away from home alot by this point in my life and I felt that I...
Replies
11
Views
102
Dear Brothers and sisters, After careful thought I have decided to share with you a testimony. You have to judge whether you believe me or not but I say to you I will not lie. Like always while I was awake Father spoke to me in a super natural way standing in front of me and these were his exact...
Replies
7
Views
293
Praise God, I have testimony, since I posted you pray for ### I had bad dreams ohh I honour God this spirit is dead glory be to God
Replies
11
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom