I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)!
Yes, I believe in God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, etc. etc. yes, I believe in the name or power authority of Christ. Yes, I believe Christ can move mountains, etc..
In August 2022, my wife left me and then used the court to take my children while I was 5000...
To God definitely be the glory for his son Jesus my lord and savior. This morning I attended a first Sunday communion service at my primary sanctuary I could not be in the location but got it online Let me tell you I have never been so blessed by a service as did today not only did I get the...
Lord thank you for the blessing of our connection. Jesus Thank you for your favor. God you truly have been there in the worst and best and remain. Bless the Air B&B trip. The whole trip. From poor to rich to all in-between. All is beautiful. Kindness is MOST beautiful always no matter what you...