Thank you, Jesus for protecting my items. ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I HAVE BEEN THRU SOO MANY DEVASTATING STORMS I HAVE LOST SOO MUCH AND STILL HAVE NOT RECOVERED I ASK FOR PROVISION AND PROTECTION FOR EVERYONE AND NO LOSE OF LIFE OR POWER OUTAGES FROM THE STORM DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME PLEASE HONOR THESE PRAYERS AND SPEAK PEACE BE...
Replies
6
Views
313
Father God, I come before you with worriness but gratefulness about getting this new house. Thank you that we have found a house and are at the closing process. I pray that this will be the beginning of a new chapter for all of us. I pray that ### and my relationship will continue to grow. I...
Replies
9
Views
146
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
14
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom