Thank you Jesus for giving us new ...

Oranenby

Humble Prayer Warrior
Thank you Jesus for giving us new life. We need anointing in our marriage.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for not letting me give up. Please give me the courage and the strength and the faith and the belief to pick myself up and dust the dirt off my feet and to get back up and move forward. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore and to take better care of myself so I can...
Replies
7
Views
384
Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol now that I am home resting on my bed. Thanks to everyone who has prayed for me today. I appreciate them all so much and I appreciate this beautiful service that allows us to share our needs. Please...
Replies
17
Views
221
Dear God thank you for your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. Thank you for the opportunity to live on this beautiful planet that you have created. Thank you for giving us all the choices that we make. Some good some not so good. Thank you for your help for the sobriety that I have enjoyed...
Replies
16
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,378
Messages
16,810,403
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom