Adrilthan

Prayer Partner
Thank you for your prayers. I am claiming that God will answer my prayers. Thank you Lord that my husband received a call from the agency. 🙏🙏 He was advised to get ready anytime. My husband already completed his trainings.. Anytime soon he will have his medical requirement. Pls join me in prayers that his medicals will be okay. I pray for good health and protection for my husband. and I pray that he can join the ship safely and have his job. May God hear and grant my prayers.. Amen.
 
Thank you for your prayers. I am claiming that God will answer my prayers. Thank you Lord that my husband received a call from the agency. 🙏🙏 He was advised to get ready anytime. My husband already completed his trainings.. Anytime soon he will have his medical requirement. Pls join me in prayers that his medicals will be okay. I pray for good health and protection for my husband. and I pray that he can join the ship safely and have his job. May God hear and grant my prayers..Amen.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer. He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Psalm 147:4-5
“He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names. Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure.”
 
O Lord you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Message: I want to share some wonderful news and thank God for His grace. Your prayers are working! A very kind organization called "###" has reached out and responded to my message. They are showing great care and interest in my situation. Please continue to pray that this communication leads...
Replies
9
Views
218
Dear God thank you for taking away the pain in my shoulder and my arm and my elbow. Hopefully I won't have to go to the doctor's office. Thank you for helping me to give up drinking alcohol because I don't want to be a functioning alcoholic anymore. Please help my wife and my adult son with...
Replies
13
Views
179
Dear God thank you for your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. Thank you for the opportunity to live on this beautiful planet that you have created. Thank you for giving us all the choices that we make. Some good some not so good. Thank you for your help for the sobriety that I have enjoyed...
Replies
16
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,724
Messages
16,802,751
Members
650,222
Latest member
Gwiytel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom