iwuchukwu chinwe

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you Jesus for all you have done for me and my family, pls I need God's healing upon ### ### my father of diabetes that has been disturbing him since ###, healing on his private part for some years now, healing upon his eyes, he has done surgery on both eyes, yet new complications, Lord we ask for divine upon his life, body, eyes pls Lord heal and deliver him from all health issues and make ### ### whole again 🙏 thank you Jesus 🙏 thank you holy spirit 🙏 thank God maker of heaven and earth 🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that you keep your hands on me and my family whatever my body is going through along with my mind I come to you Lord for complete healing and comfort in Jesus Holy Name I Ask this request AMEN!!! Thank you Lord God!!!
Replies
10
Views
119
Dear God thank you again for helping me get through another weekend with out drinking alcohol! Today is my 3rd week of being sober. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and this week. Please help me get a new AC thermostat for my house. Please help my...
Replies
16
Views
196
Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol now that I am home resting on my bed. Thanks to everyone who has prayed for me today. I appreciate them all so much and I appreciate this beautiful service that allows us to share our needs. Please...
Replies
17
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom