Thank you Heavenly Father

Let This Be Your Confession: God I love and appreciate You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God You are the lover of my soul. Your love for me is constant, unfailing, unending, and everlasting. God, You are my Redeemer, Savior, and Lord. You are my healer, my great physician. You are my counselor, defender, deliver, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light, salvation, and the strength of my life. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. In this I am confident. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Jesus.—From the heart of Encourager ###, M.A. Board Certified Christian Life Coach.

Thank you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, thank You for warnings & protection. I pray people and property in path of the tornadoes are safe. Deliver us (all here and our loved ones) from evil. I pray in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
9
Views
215
Dear Father, Please provide me with the strength for better self discipline for healing myself and to bless my ### and my family. I'm this hour of darkness I pray for your guidance to help me rise again. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
284
Dear God, Thank You very much in helping me and guiding me in making daily improvements. Although they may be small changes, but it has already strengthen my resolve Also in the name of Jesus, I thank God in advance for making my dream come true. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
483
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom