Thank you Heavenly Father for taking care of all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alibob77

Humble Servant
Thank you Heavenly Father for taking care of all my problems and concerns. Thank you for being in charge. I know it is in Your hands now.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given Himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savor. Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, thank You for warnings & protection. I pray people and property in path of the tornadoes are safe. Deliver us (all here and our loved ones) from evil. I pray in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
9
Views
215
Dear Father, Please provide me with the strength for better self discipline for healing myself and to bless my ### and my family. I'm this hour of darkness I pray for your guidance to help me rise again. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
288
Dear God, Thank You very much in helping me and guiding me in making daily improvements. Although they may be small changes, but it has already strengthen my resolve Also in the name of Jesus, I thank God in advance for making my dream come true. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,597
Messages
16,813,022
Members
650,903
Latest member
Saulareth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom