Thank you guys for praying. God healed ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So basically I have a little testimony with it as well. I was meant to sit for my first SAT in October (I wasn't prepared at all) and apparently my name on my ID card and registration form didn't match so I couldn't, which I was so happy for + apparently the test was very difficult compared to...
Replies
8
Views
300
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
235
I would like you guys to pray for my dad ### ### because he needs help with getting money and help to get in a shelter to be safe and I ### ### want to be together soon with him and I want to be removed from a restraining order that I am in with ### ### please help my dad ### ### with his...
Replies
6
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom