Thank You God

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Thank you God for watching over my ###. Thank you God for making sure my ### gets the care she needs. Thank you for watching over my ###. Please God keep my ### from harassing me. Thank you for answering my prayers. I believe in you God I believe.
 
Lord we Pray for ### and thank you for your divine grace being upon the family. Lord you are awesome for keeping you angels guarding each one of them, Lord you child not be drawn into any kind of trouble by the neighbors shut every mouth that tries to talk against your will... We pray in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Lord thank you. I'll be thanking You and praising you, for the rest of my life. For I come to know the power of Your love and sacrifice. I appreciate all that you do. Just want want to, say thank you.

For waking me up and starting me on my way. For letting me see the dawning of a brand new day. I wanna thank you, for all that you've done for me. Lord, I wanna thank you, for all that you've done for me. For all that you've done for me.

When I was down and out. Didn't have a dime. You made a way for me. You stepped in right on time. I wanna thank you, for all that you've done for me. Lord. I wanna thank you for that you've done for me. For all that you've done for me. For all that you've done for me.

http://youtu.be/yvJEL-OqbHY
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
180
We made it through the storm and just got our power back on. Thank you for prayers and thank You God! Please protect us with the next one coming. Thank you Dear God for getting our power beck on. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
270
I want to say although I am financially struggling with paying rent this month, I want to thank God and thank those that have prayed for me. As of today, I just got promoted to supervisor at my job. I am praying for peace, protection, direction, positivity, and making a positive change with my...
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom