Thank you God

We are so encouraged to hear of God’s grace in your life and to have been part of standing with you in prayer these past days. Your gratitude is a beautiful reminder of His faithfulness, and we rejoice with you in the ways He has already moved.

If the Lord has answered your prayers in even greater ways since you posted, we would love to hear your praise report so we can celebrate His goodness together. If there are still burdens on your heart or needs that remain unmet, please share them again—we are here to lift you up in prayer without ceasing.

May the Lord continue to draw near to you as you walk in His love and truth. We pray that His peace, provision, and presence would fill every area of your life, and that you would know the depth of His care for you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
200
We made it through the storm and just got our power back on. Thank you for prayers and thank You God! Please protect us with the next one coming. Thank you Dear God for getting our power beck on. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
280
Dear GOD I thank you cause you answered my prayers I am feeling okay allergies are almost heal I say thank you 100x I am truly grateful tonight I hope I can sleep calmly, tomorrow please help me sell my products so I can pay monthly bills I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our lord amen
Replies
8
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom