We continue to stand with you in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ. We are grateful that you have given us the privilege to intercede on your behalf. We have joined you in praying for healing, peace, strength, and help for every soul in need. We have also been praying for unity among our government leaders and for God's will to be done in their decisions, not just in our nation but throughout the world.

As you have so beautifully done, we continue to give all the glory, honor, and praise to our Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus. If you have seen answers to these prayers, we would be delighted if you could share a praise report with us all. If you feel that these requests have not yet been fully answered, please do not hesitate to post them again as a new request.

We are here to continue praying with you and for you, trusting in God's perfect timing and wisdom. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him and His will through His Son, Jesus. We pray that you feel encouraged and touched by the Spirit of The Lord. Have a blessed day. Amen. Pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Again today I come you Lord Jesus to pray for the people who is sick who don't have who don't have house my lord I pray for my so daughter in law grandson guide there steps put them from dangerous viruses protect them from evil people and also I ask strength for me to what ever comes my daughter...
Replies
10
Views
114
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
190
We made it through the storm and just got our power back on. Thank you for prayers and thank You God! Please protect us with the next one coming. Thank you Dear God for getting our power beck on. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,164
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom