Thank You God

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeoflife

Account Closed
Dear Lord Jesus, I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I am thankful that I am still drawing breath. I am thankful for my future spouse, and thankful that You have brought them into faith in You, Jesus. I am thankful that You've kept me busy, despite me feeling that I've been far too lazy about things I shouldn't be. I am thankful that often You fill my life with goodness so that I don't even have opportunity to worry, and I am thankful that when I worry You are always allaying my worries and fears and teaching me to trust in You.

I am thankful for the lessons I am learning about who I am, and about what You want me to be. I am sorry it is taking me so long to understand, to quiet the rebellion of my heart and my body, and to listen to You more closely. I am trying to come to You with more faith every day, because I love You and I believe in the things You have promised to those who walk in faith.

I am thankful that You called me to You Jesus Christ, because my life would not be full without You. I am thankful for the labyrinth and mystery that is Your plan for me, and for all of Your children - I am sorry that I have too often felt lost when I am being guided, and I am sorry for things that I've said in haste that aren't true. I am trying more every day not to bear any false witness in my life, because I am not here to testify to lies, but to testify to the truth.

God, I am thankful for the people You've given me to share love with. The older I get, the more I realize how important and simple the seed of love is - and how mighty the tree is that grows from that seed. I am thankful for the mysteries You've put in my life, reminding me to always have a sense of wonder, and to always believe in things unseen. You did not have to add mystery in to my life, but You did and it has given me hope in things that are beyond knowledge, and that has allowed me to begin to acquire wisdom. I am thankful for the wisdom You've given me, if I have any at all it is just to trust that You have a plan that is far beyond my comprehension.

God, I am thankful for Your hearing me, and thankful for the children of God who pray with me. There are few communities where I have felt truly at home in, and I can't count many, if any, where at some point I have not myself felt in some way rejected - but in prayer, You are adding voices to my voice, and this speaks to me of Your true nature, and the love You have for me.

God, thank You for the sacrifice of Jesus on my behalf, and thank You for providing a priest who is worthy to attone for the world. In Jesus Christ's name I pray, amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to say although I am financially struggling with paying rent this month, I want to thank God and thank those that have prayed for me. As of today, I just got promoted to supervisor at my job. I am praying for peace, protection, direction, positivity, and making a positive change with my...
Replies
9
Views
182
Replies
8
Views
182
Dear GOD I thank you cause you answered my prayers I am feeling okay allergies are almost heal I say thank you 100x I am truly grateful tonight I hope I can sleep calmly, tomorrow please help me sell my products so I can pay monthly bills I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our lord amen
Replies
8
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom