Thank You God! Please pray for ### I feel ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank You God! Please pray for ### I feel to lost and alone, please ask God to have mercy on ###. Thank you
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having trouble with what I feel in the mornings I feel nauseous if I don't get a cigarette and I know there's a way to saved from that feeling I feel terribly like I've been set up, and I'm surrounded by people who don't believe like their robbing me of god i want to preach to them but I...
Replies
10
Views
335
***************THANK YOU FATHER FOR HELPING ME WITH THE INTERVIEW, EVERYTHING WENT SO EASY, THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH ME! GLORY TO YOU GOD FOREVER! ********** God please help me to upload all documents needed asap, with no mistakes, help me use their site without any mistakes. Please God tell me...
Replies
8
Views
295
I wanted to praise God today for giving answer to a situation that is bothering me recently by working behind the scene. I still face isolation, discrimination and uncomfortable treatments from some of my work colleagues where I didn't even explain yet for myself. In this case, I wanna pray to...
Replies
8
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom