Thank you God for watching after me and thank ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you! I am sitting down stairs and watching TV with my wife after staying by myself upstairs watching TV and drinking alcohol until I pass out. Please help me not have AWS tomorrow on father's day and especially when I get back to work on Monday. I...
Replies
12
Views
274
Thank you so much for your all prayers for my small scrunches work. After posting prayers here I was able to sew smoothly without any problem or any frustration or anger. I was enjoying my stich. Bfor posting prayers I was in tense mood, no peace. Frustration and work was getting messed up n...
Replies
7
Views
144
Dear God thank you for helping me have a good day today at work. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol today and tonight. Please help me get a good night's sleep and rest and have a great day tomorrow. Thank you to everyone else that has also prayed for me. There is still a lot of work...
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom