Thank you God and Jesus for blessing me with my ###

robin12

Humble Servant of All
Thank you God and Jesus for blessing me with my family and friends and your good grace. I know that timing decides on who comes into your life and fate decides on who stays. I pray for divine timing and fate. It's been ### years now, and I finally got what I needed to move on, thank you God and ### for that. I trust in what you are doing in my life and I know how everything happens for a reason and how I'm where I need to be. There's a reason why I'm here in ### and you know why. I'm enjoying this so-called journey, thank you God, amen.
 
IM A TRUE BELIEVER OF TIMING IN WHAT THE WORDS SAY IN THE GOD IS ALWAYS ON TIME WHEN HE THANKS YOU READY TO RECIEVE...
 
Dear God, thank You for rescuing me out of a horrible pit and setting my feet upon the Rock. Thank You for putting a new song in my mouth! Many will hear it and believe in You. Cleanse my heart! Renew me! I cast my problems on You because only You can help me. You promised to never allow the Righteous to be moved and I claim that Promise today. Amen!
 
Heavenly father.. I thank you this time for this opportunity to pray for this request,.,. Thank you for hearing this.. Thank you for your willing to help [###]. I pray for ###, bless ### to prosper in soul and body too.. let ### to live for your will and accept this prayer request for your glory.. I pray for your glory in Jesus.. Amen.. +
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
193
Father God and Jesus name please grant me with more money I am so broke father God please pray my mom and dad will stop saying hurtful words to me my dad said some hurtful words to me on the way home from the store last night and I'm really crying still it hurts father God my mom is in rehab and...
Replies
10
Views
162
There's no reason for me to be here anymore. I WANT to go. If you won't take me, please give me a sure fire method and the courage to carry it out. I'M BEGGING YOU. --- **Note:** If you are feeling this way, it's important to reach out to someone who can provide support, such as a mental...
Replies
12
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,377
Messages
16,798,994
Members
649,883
Latest member
Fulkoorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom