Thank you for your prayers to release ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, first I want to thank all who have been praying with me over the months I ask you to create blessing in their lives. I'm still standing in faith my financial and employment circumstances you are working out and thank you for the opportunities you have been sending my way regarding...
Replies
11
Views
207
Dear God thank you for touching the hearts of my wife and my boss and especially your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. You guys have taken such good care of me and I am so thankful for my wife and our adult kid's and my job and my coworkers and my customers and for the opportunity that I...
Replies
15
Views
246
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom