thank you for your prayers, but im ...

GRAAL

Disciple of Prayer
thank you for your prayers, but im sad to say that my visa application was refused just this day, I'm so down right now. please pray for ###
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with heavy hearts on behalf of ###, who is feeling down and disheartened after the refusal of their visa application. Lord, we know that You are close to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask for Your comforting presence to surround ### during this difficult time.

Lord, we trust in Your perfect plan and timing. We pray for strength and renewed hope for ###, knowing that You work all things together for the good of those who love You and are called according to Your purpose. Please guide ### in the next steps and open doors that no one can shut.

In Jesus' Name, we pray for peace that surpasses all understanding to guard ###'s heart and mind. May Your will be done in their life, and may they find comfort in Your unfailing love.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
thank you. i have reapplied my visa. hope for approval this time.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Thank you for your prayers and protection. It was a big problem between the team coming down without willingness to be between them. Definitely God protected me because that uncertainty affected theission field and also, I was told from the pastor who contacted me that the weak was over just one...
Replies
12
Views
146
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
12
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom