Tegrayn

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you Pastor ### for this prayer request avenue. I am a woman and a mother with breast cancer and wounds surrounding the breast, then there's also a deep hole inside the wound on the breast that pours out smelly coloured water Everytime, again blood willingly pours out of the breast of which I used to collapse any time it happened, Please I want The God of ### to grant me instant healing in Jesus name Amen Another one is my son ### is having difficulty in talking, writing, reading and understanding, he is in pry 3 but does not understand what is happening in the classroom. Also he is suffering from asthma attack. Oh God of ### and the fire alter, I want my son and I to receive instant healing as you gave to others so we can share our testimonies. I have been believing God for an instant miracle since I joined in the 7am fire prayers. Oh God of Pastor ###, and ### fire alter, heal my son and I before the end of today in Jesus Mighty Name Ameeeeeen Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Amen. ### from ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I beg you for very strong and earnest prayer for ### and for us, especially for ### who has a hernia pressing on the nerves of the spinal column, his arms and legs fall asleep, cold fluid sensation, tingling and numbness and tingling and cold in his eyes and face, he does not respond to...
Replies
12
Views
41
help em care formy grandma nd pelase help em car efor my mom. im need your help Lor dinthe clenaing and ineed ot stay hydrated. pleas eprovide helaign for V as wella dn all who coem here. brign salvaiton and healign to all in our home. pleas eprovide best cheapest plane ticket fo rmy dad. pelase...
Replies
11
Views
87
Dear Prayer Ministers, I have an urgent prayer request please and thank you. I pray that my support payments for me and my sons do not end before they were originally intended and I pray that God helps me and my sons to have financial security for me to be able to pay my mortgage and pay for...
Replies
10
Views
30
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom