Thank you for this day Yeshua

ServantofYeshua

Beloved of All
Thank you Jesus Christ of Nazareth for this wonderful day you have given. For the wonderful people I have met and the opportunities you are giving me. I pray for your guidance, for me to have the patience to hear you and your Holy Father Elohim Y-H-W-H 's voice and follow that path meant for me, not my own. Yeshua HaMaschiach I still love ###, even though she has hurt me in so many ways. I believe you change her ways make her realize her mistakes and bring her back to me, I believe in your power when I say this through your powerful name Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth. I pray also for me to change my wicked ways and to lose all my pride and work hard in whatever path you give me. To follow your torah and you. Thank you for the wonderful people who pray for me and help me daily, bless each one of them Jesus Christ, I am greatful for you in my life. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus/Yeshua for hearing prayer for brother ### to get out from bondages to drugs addictions. Thank you for continuing in leading and guiding him. Because when he was little the only advice he had was from a divorcee, remarried father that always asks if he's experiencing generational...
Replies
5
Views
244
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:2 : All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations- A Prayer Inspired by Isaiah 65:2: Our prayer: “Gracious and Almighty Father, we come before You...
Replies
10
Views
98
help em care formy grandma nd pelase help em car efor my mom. im need your help Lor dinthe clenaing and ineed ot stay hydrated. pleas eprovide helaign for V as wella dn all who coem here. brign salvaiton and healign to all in our home. pleas eprovide best cheapest plane ticket fo rmy dad. pelase...
Replies
11
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom