Thank you for the prayers... GOD IS ...

Dunarpoth

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you for the prayers... GOD IS ABLE. I am starting a new job tomorrow please pray for new work environment, please pray against any spirit of negativity, jealousy. Any evil spirit lingering in that work environment. Thank you!
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God's wisdom, peace, and direction regarding my career with the government. Leadership has been giving me trouble while I learn a new job while recovering from an accident. Toxic work environment. Thank you for standing with me in prayer.
Replies
7
Views
111
Jesus thank you thank you thank you. I'm so thankful for your sacrifice. I can't thank you enough. I appreciate you so much. Jesus I humbly come praying to get a new job. I pray that it aligns with my talents and supports my growth. My current job is extremely toxic and I would love to work in a...
Replies
9
Views
167
Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, emergency food supply, provided new home of survivors who lost one...
Replies
6
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom