Thank you for the miracle of my baby. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank you for the miracle of my baby. I ask that it grows to be healthy and that there is much love surrounding its arrival. In Jesus' name I pray Amen
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers to help us conceive our rainbow baby. It would truly be a miracle as it’s been ### years since our infant son went to Heaven. We have been trying for ### months with no luck. I have been praying for a miracle everyday.
Replies
8
Views
100
Please pray for my son he lost the tip of his finger due to a horrible accident and he's only ###. I ask if you can all just pray for his finger to heal beautifully and give him the possibility of growing his nail back. He has gone through so much trauma I just ask for you all to pray for a...
Replies
8
Views
143
Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,498
Messages
16,788,613
Members
649,060
Latest member
Smeaview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom