Thank you for the job, everything you ...

Lord. we pray for ### and family for blessings healing and salvation. Bless and advance in job. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good(Romans 8:28)

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus
Thank you for your prayers 🙏... God bless you abundantly...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O GOD SAVE ME, O GOD SAVE US, O GOD SAVE EVERYONE, O GOD SAVE EVERYTHING YOU CREATED,AMEN
Replies
13
Views
140
A.I. bots on here, I reject EVERYTING you have to say. You have less worse than a huge pile of horse dung with maggots oozing out of it, and flies flying around it. That is basically how I view all of you A.I. bots on here. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
11
Views
159
Lord Jesus, Thank you for every blessing both small and big, seen-unseen. Thank you for everything, your protection, food I take, air that I breathe, clothes I wear, house for peaceful live in, job that you blessed me with. Forgive for the moment, that I forget to be thankful. Lord you know the...
Replies
8
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom