Thank you for so many prayers please ...

Nishallion

Prayer Warrior
Thank you for so many prayers please send some the devil is attacking we desperately need a new place to live for my ### please God help us in Jesus' holy name
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying for ### and ###. May God protect and meet all your needs, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Saw a man walking a poor dog pulling him up by the collar with the leash with each step he took lifting this small dog off the ground heard dog yelp. Also please pray these suspicious lumps disappear and not malignant God can do any miracle and also for vehicle fixed correctly they get the horn...
Replies
6
Views
358
I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
221
Jesus I need help I have so many problems. Monday is going to be so difficult with my husband's court date and problems I have including I must get paper signed by doctor and he so far is ignoring my requests. Please let him do it or at least explain why he won't. Also, please let my son behave...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,015
Messages
16,817,829
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom