Thank You For Showers Of Blessings....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nats

Good and Faithful Servant
Father thank you for washing me and for washing away this place lord, father you know the sinful
life everyone is living my lord, yet still you love us all my lord. Thank you for life this beautiful morning lord father, i have received all my blessings and victories IN JESUS NAME AMEN !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with faith and humility. Thank You for Your constant love, protection, and guidance in my life. Lord, tomorrow as I go for my father’s court case, I ask for Your presence to go before us. Grant wisdom to everyone involved, fairness in judgment, and a positive...
Replies
9
Views
185
Father in Heaven I want to give thanks for everything blessings you have bestowed upon me and forgive me and cleanse me from all of my sin. Lord Jesus I am requesting first of all a closer walk with thee seeking you first Lord Jesus health wise and financially. Bless my son and family also...
Replies
6
Views
210
Dear God thank you for touching the hearts of my wife and my boss and especially your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. You guys have taken such good care of me and I am so thankful for my wife and our adult kid's and my job and my coworkers and my customers and for the opportunity that I...
Replies
15
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,007
Messages
16,817,761
Members
651,132
Latest member
Bloisartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom