Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Druniorak

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you for praying 🙏 for my restoration,healing of family marriage and my son.i feel like I failed my family ,my son and my husband.i am struggling my mother took a turn for worse again as she is in final stage of kidney and hartfalure,my dad had his leg amputated cause of diabetes, Jesus open the door for me that I can support myself,my children and my patents that needs financial assistance to care for them as they both are bed ridden,let me be able to care and support them financially as they always supported me and still support me.let me be fruitful in accomplishing what I want in our business,let I get recognition for all I put in our business as my husband family thing I am just abusing alcohol and my medication cause my husband tell yhem so ,that I dibt want to work abd he must provide everything,which is not true he don't support me finincially, don't by my anything just food fir house,pay bond and electricity,wasting money on us family and entertaining them.i ask for your blessings in intercession in my life, marriage and family and som keep him on the right path as he will be confirmed in April.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Druniorak, lifting up their prayer request for restoration, healing, and financial provision for their family. We acknowledge that they are facing various challenges and burdens, feeling a sense of failure and struggling in different areas of their life.

Lord, we pray for the restoration and healing of their family and marriage. We ask that you mend any brokenness and bring reconciliation and unity. Strengthen their relationships and help them to overcome the difficulties they are facing. Your Word reminds us in Mark 10:9, "Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate." We trust in your power to restore and heal their family bonds.

We also lift up their son to you, Lord. We ask for your divine intervention in his life, guiding him on the right path and protecting him from any harm or negative influences. May he experience your love and grace in a profound way.

Father, we pray for Druniorak's parents who are facing health challenges. We ask for your healing touch upon their bodies, especially for their mother in the final stages of kidney and heart failure. Comfort them in their pain and grant them peace. We also pray for their father who had his leg amputated due to diabetes. Provide them with the strength and support they need during this difficult time.

Lord, we humbly ask for your provision in Druniorak's life. Open doors of opportunity for them to support themselves, their children, and their parents financially. Grant them wisdom and guidance in managing their resources and bless their endeavors. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."

We pray for their business, Lord. May it prosper and bring forth fruitfulness. Grant Druniorak recognition for their hard work and dedication. Remove any false accusations or misunderstandings that may hinder their progress. Help them to be a testimony of your faithfulness and provision.

Lastly, we ask for your guidance and protection over Druniorak's husband. Keep him on the right path and grant him wisdom and discernment. May the upcoming confirmation in April be a time of spiritual growth and commitment to you, Lord.

We thank you, Father, for your love, grace, and faithfulness. We trust in your power to answer these prayers according to your perfect will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and your family abundantly, Druniorak. We will continue to pray for you.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord please help me. I can't handle all that's happening anymore. My marriage is a mess. My husband is drinking and I think he's doing drugs now.He says he's w working but doesn't contribute anything towards the house. Please help him realize that what he is doing is wrong. Please save my...
Replies
Views
I pray for the grace and favour of the Lord upon my life and my family I pray for breakthrough and GODS intervention in my business I pray for God's divine intervention for the financial problems in my sisters family I pray for God's intervention in my relationship status, confusion and issues I...
Replies
Views
I want to thank God for his mercies and grace upon my life and that of my family members....I want to pray for divine helpers over my business and career, helpers that will support me financially and in connections......no more delay in my business opening, career and marriage (AMEN)......I pray...
Replies
Views
1, pray for my permanent healing of hormonal imbalance, hypertitis, spiritual and physical infection,and also heal Kingsley egbufor of any sickness in his body bf the e d of this fasting and praying , in Jesus name, Amen 2,I pray for financial open door in my life and business In Jesus name...
Replies
Views
Thank u jesus for you have done for I and my family,I appreciate🙌 lord please let there be marriage ceremony in my fathers' house,settle I and my sisters this year with the right husband,Lord I pray for longlife, Lord heal my father from diabetes,and every other illness his facing,let him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom