Thank you for praying for my ###. ...

Numilal

Beloved of All
Thank you for praying for my ###. Her condition is stable, COVID and Pneumonia. Only her blood pressure is problematic at the moment. Please continue to pray for ###. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Thank you for the prays of agreement.
 
Thank you for praying for my ###. Her condition is stable, COVID and Pneumonia. Only her blood pressure is problematic at the moment. Please continue to pray for ###. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Thank you for the prays of agreement.
Gracious Lord I pray for ###'s ### thank you for her ###'s condition is stable for COVID and Pneumonia. In the name of Lord Jesus Christ I pray let her BP become normal. And let she get complete deliverance from all sicknesses in her body. In Lord Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
In the name of Jesus I pray that may God's intervention come upon ### and she will receive the healing right now. Amen..
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

she had a bowel movment . pleas eocntinue to pray fo rher to be free fo small bowel obstruction syndorm helaign of hernia and exceleltn digestion ( blood sugar) and healing of demntia inthenamoe fthe Lord Jesus Christ. please continute to pray of rmy moms brian to be heal dandlso for healign of...
Replies
9
Views
225
Thank you for praying for a deceased baby's dad. He's finally understanding that his baby had passed away years ago. The baby was born too early and he had belittled the baby's mom's body and said the time when the baby was being born too early was just her being sick from flying on the plane...
Replies
10
Views
90
Please pray for an issue I am having at work. Pray that God will fix this problem. I am thankful for my job and I don’t want problems. Pray that I am released from fear, anxiety, and depression. Pray for my finances and that I am a good stewardship over them. Pray that my son is free from...
Replies
7
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,937
Messages
16,804,834
Members
650,409
Latest member
Cleonoriermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom