Thank you for praying for me when ...

Kibilguzun

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you for praying for me when I had evil attacks in my dreams. You're a wonderful family and I love you all.
 
Praise God! I prayed for you, for your continued faithfulness & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for praying for a deceased baby's dad. He's finally understanding that his baby had passed away years ago. The baby was born too early and he had belittled the baby's mom's body and said the time when the baby was being born too early was just her being sick from flying on the plane...
Replies
10
Views
85
Every time I text them on my phone, they don't respond to me and make me feel turned off. God recognizes that I don't play at all.
Replies
12
Views
133
she had a bowel movment . pleas eocntinue to pray fo rher to be free fo small bowel obstruction syndorm helaign of hernia and exceleltn digestion ( blood sugar) and healing of demntia inthenamoe fthe Lord Jesus Christ. please continute to pray of rmy moms brian to be heal dandlso for healign of...
Replies
9
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom