Thank you for praying for me and my family ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiebrooks83

Good and Faithful Servant
Thank you for praying for me and my family the past year. The power of prayer saved me from homelessness and hunger. Through your thoughts and prayers I finally found a job and my husband's health has improved. Please pray for my worries to stop. Worry is lack of faith. Pray for my faith to be restored. Rent is due and we still owe last month's. We have shut off notices too. If my boss allows us to receive a bonus for November it would help greatly. Thank you for praying.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for an issue I am having at work. Pray that God will fix this problem. I am thankful for my job and I don’t want problems. Pray that I am released from fear, anxiety, and depression. Pray for my finances and that I am a good stewardship over them. Pray that my son is free from...
Replies
7
Views
126
I'm going through a tough time please pray for my wife and me to come together I don't want to lose her please God
Replies
12
Views
185
Urgent Please pray for my (stomach) I really need prayer for it also pray for protection for me (###) and my brother and pray for healing for my brother he's really sick and for peace in my home and good night sleep for me and my brother and pray for my finances thanks for your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,993
Messages
16,805,713
Members
650,451
Latest member
Priirlain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom