Thank You For My Blessings

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandParent

Humble Prayer Warrior
Jesus, I thank you for my Family, my Friends and all those who have prayed for me and my Grandson!

I thank you for looking after me.

I still need Prayers for a financial Miracle to come within the next few Weeks, desperately I need your Help dear Jesus. Please give me the Blessing of good Fortune. So I may be able to start paying Bills in due Time. So I may be able to help my own Child pay for my Grandson's Surgery.

Dear Jesus, I ask you please to send me a Financial Miracle on February 28th so I may help others I care about. There are so very many sick Children that are in desperate need of help, Families that struggle after a Child gets sick.

Please Dear Jesus hear and answer my Prayers, show me a Way, give me a Sign I can recognize that you are with me.

There are so many I would love to help but can't without your help.

Thank you Dear Jesus for all of those that are praying with me. It humbles me to see how many Strangers are willing to pray for another Stranger!

It humbles me to know that there are People out there who gave so freely so my Grandson's Surgery did not have to be pushed back due to financial Shortage of an unexpected Down Payment, just as it saddens me that there are many who do not get the medical help they need for the same Reason.

Jesus, I believe in you, above all, I believe in my Father Jesus Christ for he is the only real Father I have ever had in my Life! The only Father I could ever trust!

I have been so down lately, so much has happened in the past few Years, so much that was totally out of my Control, so much is still happening, things that I just do not understand why? Why am I the one who has to deal with this all my Life? Why am I the one that seems to get tested over and over since the Day I took my first Breath?

WHY?

I often have to remind myself that no one but Jesus knows the Answer, so I give myself Pep Talks, I force myself to see the Blessings, my Grand Kids etc, I push myself to get out of my Funk, to work and pray harder! To live better, even so at Times I honestly believe my Strength is fading as I get older. But I can not give up, Jesus has not given up on me, how could I give up?

So I thank you once more for all my Blessings, even so they often do not seem to be Blessings. I humble myself, I pray, I trust in you Dear Jesus!

Send me a Miracle on February 28th, please, I need it desperately dear Jesus......
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God please sent me the Angel of visible. My CV is not being picked and at work promises are made not delivered. God please release that promotion that has been promised to me. Father I know and believe your timing is the right 1. And if you say yes nobody can say no. I pray this in Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
259
I went to be prayed for by a certain pastor and after deliverance, she sent me a snake and I was almost dying that night. She took all my blessings and everything. I also dreamed that she wrote her name on top of my blessings and erased mine. Kindly pray for me I receive my blessings back.
Replies
8
Views
385
Dear Lord please help me with unresolved issues in my marriage and remove in-laws from our marriage with controlling being holding legal rights against me. Please resolve this matter with my husband and me to come forward with unity and respect for me to share with me a home with legal issues...
Replies
8
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom