Thank you for everything oh Lord. Thank ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Curry Blake healing YouTube playlist red brick wall background.

I pray for this in your name, my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless, and thank you, my Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book, "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage," which is good for many things, including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number; you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on weekdays.

###

Also, fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name, it is very healing. If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying, let the tears roll.

Also, check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



Curry Blake healing YouTube playlist red brick wall background.

There is Hellen Chen's love seminar for relationships, career, and Christian Trapper's Love Bound on YouTube.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

###.com guy went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom; now he is a billionaire. He wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17

Marriage book "Bulletproof Marriage."
 
I'm unable to process attachments or images directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachment, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer Ayo psalm Lord You are a shield of protection around us romantic colors.jpg
    quote prayer Ayo psalm Lord You are a shield of protection around us romantic colors.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 5
Almighty God, Thank You for answering the desires of our heart and answering our prayers. In Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior's Name I ask, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
404
Thank you Jesus for another day!! I love you so much!! My heart is overflowing with gratitude! Thank you for not giving up on me when I gave up on myself many times. Thank you for allowing me to celebrate my ###th mother's day. My daughter means the world to me and it has been really tough...
Replies
8
Views
150
Dear Lord, Thank You so much for everything You have done in our lives. My heart is full of gratitude for the blessings You continue to give our family. Thank You for my son ###, for the work You have prepared for him — not only a good job, but an opportunity that allows him to travel...
Replies
7
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom