THANK YOU for blessing ### with the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus your love and sacrifice means everything to me. I love you. I just need your help. I have been applying constantly for a new job. I truly keep having nightmares about my current job. It's a terrible toxic environment. They are so mean and cruel. They only promote their friends while giving...
Replies
10
Views
162
Father, for family - to walk in Your will & love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Save, Protect & Heal us. Close relationships in Christ + Deliver us from evil. Thank You for blessings ~ in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
404
Dear God thank you for touching the hearts of my wife and my boss and especially your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. You guys have taken such good care of me and I am so thankful for my wife and our adult kid's and my job and my coworkers and my customers and for the opportunity that I...
Replies
15
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom