B
brichardson
Guest
Thank you for asking for the prayer requests. I have so much going through in my life right now.
We lost my father-in-law and father last month on the 5th, I live in ### however we are from ###. It happened when we went for the Christmas vacation to ###. All of a sudden, and the worst part is he died in my arms, when I can holding him and screaming out his name. Those last moments keeps coming back and I was not there for him when he needed the most. Well, it's God's will that he was to be taken to heaven. Please pray for my family as we mourn his death.
We are trying to get a VISA for my mother-in-law so that she can come stay with us in ###. Please pray for all the financial needs to be met and the VISA to be granted on time for her travel.
I'm in deep debts and every time I try to come out, it keep coming over twice as much. God will have to show his mercies and grace for me to live a debt free life. As I'm alone waiting for my family to join and the impact of the loss of the loved one in my arms has led me take up drinking and other vices to free my mind. I had been a fool of not getting down on my knees when the times got tough.
Please pray that God does not pour out his wrath for my backsliding and give me the mercies to fight back and win back souls for him who are struggling same as me.
We lost my father-in-law and father last month on the 5th, I live in ### however we are from ###. It happened when we went for the Christmas vacation to ###. All of a sudden, and the worst part is he died in my arms, when I can holding him and screaming out his name. Those last moments keeps coming back and I was not there for him when he needed the most. Well, it's God's will that he was to be taken to heaven. Please pray for my family as we mourn his death.
We are trying to get a VISA for my mother-in-law so that she can come stay with us in ###. Please pray for all the financial needs to be met and the VISA to be granted on time for her travel.
I'm in deep debts and every time I try to come out, it keep coming over twice as much. God will have to show his mercies and grace for me to live a debt free life. As I'm alone waiting for my family to join and the impact of the loss of the loved one in my arms has led me take up drinking and other vices to free my mind. I had been a fool of not getting down on my knees when the times got tough.
Please pray that God does not pour out his wrath for my backsliding and give me the mercies to fight back and win back souls for him who are struggling same as me.
