Thank you for all ur prayers my ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank you for all ur prayers my son got through visa process for ### Seminary He is travelling to US ### on ### at ### Please pray for his safe journey
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all, please keep me in your prayers. My visa process is still under review, and I’m waiting for a positive update so I can travel soon. It has been a long journey with many challenges, but I believe that God, who brought me this far, will surely open the right doors at the right time...
Replies
6
Views
269
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in our lives our family our work place our career. Father thank you for being our living loving God n blessing us in abundance of ur grace n blessings. Father thank you for leading us guiding us blessing us...
Replies
8
Views
171
thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in our lives our family our work place our career. Aba father thank you for being our living loving God and blessing us with the best to do ur holy will. Father thank you for being the head of our family and...
Replies
7
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom