THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYER FOR ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYER FOR MY ### WHOM THE ENEMY WAS REALLY WORKING. I CAN SEE GOD MOVING IN THEIR LIVES. I ALSO THANK YOU PRAYERS FOR ### WHO IS YIELDING TO GOD. AND THIS MAKES ME HAPPY AND BLESSED. I ALSO HOPE THAT GOD WILL OPEN ###'S EYES OF UNDERSTANDING AND LET HIM KNOW THAT IT IS NOT A SIN FOR A MAN OF GOD TO LOVE, THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE AS CHRIST LOVED THE CHURCH. TWO PEOPLE OF GOD SERVING HIM IN RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE ENTITLED TO SUCH BLESSINGS IN THE SITE OF GOD. (KEEP YOUR HEARTS TOWARDS GOD). AND WALK IN HIS BLESSINGS. REMEMBERING? HE IS HOLY!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
Thank all faithful praying believers who prayed for this dear saint he crossed over last night. Please continue to pray for this family who have had loss upon loss. ###-year-old brother/son/husband/father/grandfather died within a week as his elderly grandfather. Please pray for comfort...
Replies
9
Views
274
Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom